There’s not been much goin’ on this week. As with last week, I have been visiting family, but I had a lot less hobby time this week.
What time I did have was used for painting as I keep on keeping on with my Tzeentch Daemons. I’ve not been making quick progress up to now, but I know I’ll be delighted when I am done. At the moment, I am working on 60 Pink Horrors, 20 Brimstone Horrors, 9 Flamers and an Exalted Flamer:
I just have some detailing to do before basing them. I say ‘just’… we’ll see how I do this week.
My goal for the year was 100 miniatures. Up to now, I’ve only completed the Malifaux Hired Swords box (7 minis), Willie the Demolitionist for Malifaux and a single Primaris Space Marine to try out a Flesh Tearers colour scheme. That gives a pitiful total of 9 minis for the year thus far. If I can finish these, that brings me up to a much more respectable 99, with my Lord of change hoping to be my hundredth miniature of the year.
Nice to a goal, especially when it is in sight!
I did also play some D&D on Friday night once I returned from south. We had an encounter with a vampire under a church and I got to go full Paladin and really lock down that fight. A foe that should have been able to kick our butts didn’t get the chance!
Catch you next week!