- Chapter Name: The Shadow Hounds
- Chapter Symbol: Similar to the Winged Skull on the model, but in silver with glowing green eyes in the skull.
- Gene-seed: Raven Guard
- Chapter Master Name: Glavennous Morgan
- Codex Adherent: Yes, they’re loyal to Big E and they’re of a standard Space Marine design, but employs similar colour schemes to the Necrons, this allows them to infiltrate tomb worlds and destroy them from the inside. They employ technology to bolster their camouflage and stealth abilities.
- Favoured Tactics: Primarily, their tactics involve camouflage, imitation and neutralizing key targets, destabalizing and ultimately, nullifying tomb worlds, reducing their threat to the Imperium.
- Chapter Traits: I don’t own the codex for Space Marines, but I imagine they’d be similar to the Raven Guard.
- Battlecry: “Love not the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory, love only what they defend”
- History / Interesting Information: The Tomb Worlds across the galaxy are slowly reawakening to a universe that’s left them behind, when the last of the Necrons have awoken from their slumber, the days of the Imperium will be numbered. The Shadow Hounds work to ensure that day never comes. They’re tactics involve infiltrating a Tomb World before it’s awoken and destroying the worlds Overlord before it becomes a threat too great to handle.